Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Madyx 1 month and Sibling Pictures

So I know that EVERYONE thinks they have the cutest children....but let me tell you a secret, I REALLY do!!  ;)  Ok I may be a little biased...but I just look at these two and my heart melts.   

I did a 1 month photo shoot with Madyx and I wanted to get some of both my kids...wow!  This was a LOT easier said than done!  I either had Jax or Madyx or both crying.  After they quit crying Jax wouldn't smile, but I actually liked it since it set the mood as mellow pictures.  2 hours, lots of tears, and 3 feedings (Madyx) later, we got these:











Madyx at one month:
  • 7lbs 5oz (2nd percentile)
  • Eats every 2-3 hours
  • Usually sleeps from 11 until about 3-4am before waking up to eat
  • Has a tiny dimple on her left cheek (that I've only seen like 3 times)
  • Is very aware of her surroundings already and holds her head up pretty good
  • Loves to sleep in mom and dad's bed
  • Is already spoiled rotten!

2 comments:

Wes and Lindsey Cardall said...

Ok, I agree, you do have the cutest kids. But they will only hold that title for another 6 months... Sorry. But until then, I will oogle over these pics! I wonder if my kids will look just like this..? Hopefully :)

Hannah/ Mommarazzi said...

I love the sibling pictures, absolutely precious