Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We spent Thanksgiving with my family this year.  It was so fun to get our whole family together, it doesn't happen enough.  The last time we had our entire family under one roof was last Christmas, so when these holidays roll around I always get really excited!  This is the #1 reason I love having a big family, so when we all get together it's big and fun!  I didn't get pictures of the whole weekend, just Thanksgiving day but we went skeet shooting, shopping, bowling and our favorite: sitting around eating!

Goofing off and being lazy after a big Thanksgiving meal

As we went around the table telling what we're thankful for, I couldn't say enough!  I LOVE the life I live and am so blessed!  I have a wonderful husband who is the most unselfish, hard working guy I know (I have to beg him to take a break from working to eat dinner or to do something with me-at work or home).  He's always fixing, organizing, or building things. We really equal each other out since I love throwing parties with big crowds and meeting new people and he likes to stay at home and do something with just us or just close friends.  We have two beautiful children that are so fun!  Jaxton is still 110% daddy's boy and now I have a little snuggle bug Madyx that just wants to be held.  We have a nice home, car, and good jobs.  We are all healthy and have very supportive families.  If that isn't a blessed life I don't know what is!!

2 comments:

Adam and Dev said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving! Love the sibling pics of your kiddos...so cute! :)

Camille said...

You DO have a great family!!! How fun for all of you "Sissies" to get together and giggle and make memories!!! You have a sweet little family! I'm SO happy for you!!!!