Halloween is always fun. Even though I had no desire to go to a party or even dress up this year. McCall and Casey wanted me to throw another Halloween party but there was no way I was going to have lots of people over and plan a big party when I have a newborn to take care of. I didn't want lots of people in my house when there's an outbreak of whooping cough around here, also in case I needed to leave to go feed Madyx, and also because I didn't want to clean up the mess. So they started planning the party...which ended in ME planning and executing it. But it's ok, I probably would have just sat at home if I didn't. And it was fun...as always!!
First I dressed up Jax and took pictures so my parents could take him trick-or-treating. He was a pirate (and hated the bandana on his head) he would NOT give me a smile, so this is the best we got.
Rodeo Clown Grandpa & Pirate Jaxton
Now to the party. It was fun because there were so many people there, I don't think ANYone there knew EVERYone there. So it was fun to get to know a few people and be silly of course!
Missionary Tyson & Flapper Girl Lana
Obese Ballernia McCall & Missionary JD
Pink Lady Casey, Obese Ballerina McCall, & Flapper Girl Lana
Missionary Companions Brother Anderson and Hansen
Outlet Cari and Plug Whit
Braves Baseball Star Nate & 49er's Football Player Aspen
Hippies Kiley & Devin
Alvin and Simon the Chipmunks (Jaque & Mike)
Bankrobbers Josh, Jessica, & Ella
Hollister Models Morgan & Ashtyn
Now for the games! We divided into two groups and played a whole bunch of minute to win it games!
Ready Spaghetti: Move pop cans from one table to another using a spaghetti noodle through pop can lid.
Candy Corn Relay: Empty one bowl of candy corn from one bowl to another using just a spoon in their mouths.
Mummy Maker: One player holds a roll of toilet paper while another spins it around their body.
PVC Pipe Relay: Transfer marbles from one end of the room to a bowl on the other end of the room by rolling them across pvc pipe.
Rubber Band Shoot: Knock all cups off the table by shooting them with rubber bands.
Penny Hose Race: Pennies are placed at the bottom of panty hose and players use only their hands to inch their way down and grab the pennies out. Each arm must work independently and cannot stretch or hold the hose for the other.
All the pretty ladies
Holla at ya boy
The whole gang






















2 comments:
So fun! :-) Thanks for inviting us! I'll have to help plan the Christmas party!
I wish that just 1 year, at least, we would not be working and be able to make it! It looks like an amazing time! Good job to everyone on their costumes! I love them all!!
Thanks for the invite! Don't give up on us! We will come as soon as work allows;)
And props to you for planning a party shortly after giving birth! That was the first thing I said to Dustin!!!!
Love you!
Post a Comment