Ty's been begging me for a hot tub for weeks and so I FINALLY gave in. He also wants a theater room but that would be more expensive and it would take away my study/spare bedroom AND I gave in to let him buy a dang big screen a while ago. So I told him I didn't want to hear anything else about a theater room if I let him get a hot tub. So here's a picture of our newest addition to the house:
7 comments:
how promiscuous!
Yay for a hot tub! How fun! Ha and I seriously can't stop laughing about Tyson's rule!
at least you chose to wear the top for the picture as your one piece :) I would have to ban my kids from looking at your blog if you had chosen the bottom instead!!
Haha What a funny rule! Tyson is a smart guy for coming up with that one
Well I'm actually wearing my one piece lol!! So your kids can still look at it :) ha ha! And ya he thinks he's pretty clever!
That's a good rule you got going there. Robie wants one for the exact same reason.
thanks for the warning!
Post a Comment