Tuesday, June 23, 2009

InJeCtIoNs!!!

We've finally started learning how to give injections! It's so fun!! I love it! I was a little nervous at first, but it's really not that bad. The needle goes in so easily, all I have to do is get it in the right position and hold steady...well ok, there's ALOT more to it, but it's really not that bad. I'm actually more scared to GET it than to GIVE it.
This is me waiting anxiously to get started

And this is my first injection!
I was one of the first to give it. (I know I'm holding it wrong, but no one told me and there's so much to think about when you're first starting that syringe position wasn't first on my mind). I was more worried about getting it in the right spot and going in the right amout. (Andy was my 1st partner)

That's better :)

This is my friend Chelsea And Doc Allan! She was a good patient! And clinician ;)
She looks scared tho huh?!

4 comments:

JaRelle Bailey said...

I'd be scared! Poor girl! I don't think I could do that stuff. :(

Karli Barney said...

Wow Lana I am impressed with your injecting skills! :) I decided to go unprivate because I kept hearing that old friends were trying to look at my blog but had no way of contacting me. So for the time being I decided to go unprivate... I don't know.. Nate isn't very happy about it. Ha. So I don't really know how long it will last.. But we will see.. And as I was playing around this morning I accidentally erased my last post along with your comment and phone number so here's my number 435 590 1132.. Text me! I miss you! Can you believe we've almost been married a year? CRAZY!

Stephanie said...

Ya I am happy you found my blog! Yours is cute! Ya I was about 16 weeks prego when I did the yellow shirt pictures. I hope everything is going well for you!

Hone Family said...

How exciting!!! looks like you are doing good though. Tell me about Anatomy and Physiology, which one is harder??