So I'm getting pretty good at only updating my blog only once a month huh? I'll try to be better and do it when something comes along rather than a whole bunch all at once. I started this post a week ago and am now finishing it, so some of it is old.
This month was a crazy month. I'm going through the summer with my school and we're still accepting pretty easy patients if anyones interested! Some girls from my school did a service project for school where we went to Kindercare and talked to the kids about brushing and flossing and the importance of a good diet. It was so fun! Here are are a few of the pictures!
We are also learning how to make impressions in school! It's fun, but makes a mess! Here's a few pics from lab.
We went to my friend Afton's chocolate fountain party! Fun huh?! Here's me and Ty loadin up on the food :)
My plate was covered in chocolate and looked like a big jumbled mess, but Ty's looked artistic so I took a picture!
These are some of girls I go to school with!
Also this month, Daisy went in heat! It's a big mess if you know what I'm talkin about. Not fun! But we just have to put up with it because we're gonna breed her in about a year and sell her puppies. Ty says "I'm gonna get my money out of her after all I paid for her" But deep down he loves her and doesn't regret payin a little money for her :)


Ty and Daisy cuddlin on a Sunday afternoon (sometimes I think she's replaced me!)
We also recarpeted our house and finished painting our bedroom. It looks way nice and you have no idea how nice it is not having that nasty animal urine smell out of our house!! It's nice and welcoming now!
So this is our bedroom now, we also finished painting our entire house as you can tell. We painted one wall darker in each room as an accent wall (we LOVE accent walls!)
Here's the living room, the carpet looks nice huh?!
We re-did all the carpet including the stairs and we are going to do laminate our kitchen and bathroom later...after we get out of debt from all the other upgrades we've made.
I've been sick for the past few days :( I don't know what I came down with, some kind of really bad cold/flu. I woke up with a really bad sore throat Tuesday and by the end of school I was drowsy and my body ached. Then I went home and slept the rest of the day and woke up 12 hours later to go to clinic--ONLY because we have to pay $150 to make up a missed clinic. So I guess they'd rather me spread my sickness (mono is what Ty thinks it is) to all my classmates, teachers, and also PATIENTS!! How inconsiderate huh? I would NOT want someone sick workin on me, but there's no way I was payin $150. So here it is 5:30 on Friday and I just woke up an hour ago. Hopefully whatever this is goes away soon, I'm sick of being sick!! Now Ty is getting it :(
For Memorial Day we went with my family to Sand Hollow in St. George for the weekend. It was a lot of fun! My family is big into boatin so we'll have a lot more pictures like these in the future!
The first day Ty and I went and laid out on the St. George Temple grass while we waited for everyone to get back from the lake. It's pretty!

Daisy was sleepin in the back on the way down...she's so cute!!
Gettin ready to head out on the boat...as you can tell, Daisy has already gone swimmin, she couldn't wait. She loves it!
Ty feeding the dogs grapes...they didn't like em.
Ty makes fun of their life jackets...I don't know who disliked them most, Ty or the dogs...he made fun of us for it.
I didn't get many pictures of us, I was too busy havin fun :(
We also went to a school Bonfire! It was really fun! The activities committee put it on and did a great job! We roasted mallows and dogs then watched a movie...well WE couldn't stay for the movie because Ty had to catch the end of the first playoff game.
Chelsea, Me, and Daisy!
The whole gang...well most of us! Good turnout huh?!

Lauren, her fiance, Brittney, Chelsea, Emily, Daisy, Me, and Ty!
Compliments to Chelsea, she does a GREAT job at taking pictures! I reccommend her for ANY event!
Lindsey J., Brittney, Caitlyn, Karley,Lizzie, Me, Michelle, Chelsea
Ty's cousin Danee got married to Howard Hansen this last weekend. The reception was really pretty. He had a lot of family come down from Wyoming, New Mexico, Richfield, and a few other places to be there. So we made a good weekend out of it and did a lot of fun things.

This is just us goofing off while we waited for everyone to get to the hotel
We went to Thanksgiving Point to the Outdoors event and watched dog races, chainsaw races, and went to a lot of booths. This picture is Ty ropin!
Pam (Ty's mom) wanted everyone to ride the mechanical bull but no one would, so she went and hopped on it!! It was hilarious!! I NEVER thought I'd see her on that thing! She was screamin and laughin, she had a good time and stayed on for quite a while (they weren't being to wild on her anyway)

This was some sort of dragon lizard thing...Ty was terrified of it. I actually wanted him to hold it in the picture but once I got it out and it started stratchin me he was outta there!



1 comment:
WOW! Thats a lot for one month. I love the picture with cookie and your mom, that so funny. You are so cute
Post a Comment