Friday, January 16, 2009

I NEED PATIENTS!!

Hey everyone, as you know, I am in a Dental Hygiene Program. Starting in February, I will begin cleaning patients' teeth. So basically I need to clean your teeth for school! This is great for newly weds, poor college students, or just if you want to save money! The appointments are very thorough and licensed dental hygienists are on hand during the appointment to monitor what occurs. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell your friends as well :)
  • The cost for a teeth cleaning is only $5 (this is great, especially if you don't have dental insurance) to cover disposable supplies. Appointments include x-rays, pre-cancer screenings, cleaning, polishing and fluoride.
  • You're appointment will take place at Utah College of Dental Hygiene in Orem, Utah. (1176 S 1480 W)-Appointment slots I have available are Tuesday and Thursday 8am to 11:15am and Wednesday 1pm to 4:15pm.
  • Appointments may take the full three hours, and although we don't anticipate this, you may need to return to finish your appointment (since we're students we're slower than the hygienist at your regular dental office, plus we have to get everything we do meticulously checked off by our supervisors). Needless to say, it will probably be the best cleaning you've ever had.
  • If you don't currently have your own dentist, you may get a FREE dental exam by a dentist at your appointment as well with the teeth cleaning.
  • I also have a huge need to find not only adult patients ages 18+, but also children, teenagers, special needs patients, and elderly patients. If you know anyone, please pass the word along. Thanks so much!
  • Oh, and if you don't live in Utah, I think it's about time you made a trip out here anyway.
  • I'll post more info soon. If you have any questions, or are interested in making an appointment just send me a message or give me a call. You can just let me know what time slot will work best for you.

Thanks so much!!

4 comments:

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

did u just copy and paste from my group without my permission?? i'm going to SUE!

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

No Chelsea, I copied and pasted onto my facebook WITH YOUR PERMISSION and then copied that onto my blog you nerdo! You didn't put it on your blog-you should tho. Ahh!! I need patients!!!

Matt and Crysany Bean said...

Hey Lana!!! Your blog is so fun!! I am so glad to see that things are going so well with you guys! If you need people Matt and I would love to be your patients!! Call me and we can for sure set something up!! (435) 896-3152! We would love to save some money!! :) I am sure that Wednesday afternoons would work best for us, let me know if you have any of those times open!!

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Ok that will be great!! We start in February and we will give you a call sometime and set it up!! Thanks so much Crysany!