Friday, November 28, 2008
Hey Everyone! So this is our new blog! but don't worry, I'll get it up to date and then keep up (hopefully). I'm still learning how to do everything. But I like the idea of a blog so friends and family can see how you're doing and keep up to date with ya! Not a lot has happened with Ty and I lately. Just the same 'ol, school and work. But we DID get a cute new puppy! She's really fun and the cutest thing ever! Other than that, I'm just going to Dental Hygiene School in Orem at the Utah College of Dental Hygiene (UCDH) and Ty is working at Jorgensen Chevrolet in Ephraim. So we're living in Santaquin and both commuting a little. I don't know which is worse, me going north through all the traffic or Ty going south through the canyon....but it's worth it. I'll be graduated in about 16 months with a Bachelor's Degree in Dental Hygiene and then we'll move back to a small town like Sanpete or Sevier County hopefully and find a Dental Hygiene job there somewhere. But we are doing good! We've been married for about 4 months and are lovin it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello! I am so glad I found my wonderful cousin. Cute new puppy, adorable :) Love your hair cut.
Post a Comment