Monday, December 1, 2008

Slumber Party!

She fell asleep with a bone in her mouth!
Last night was Daisy and my first night alone :( (sniff sniff). During Thanksgiving break we noticed our car was leaking transmission fluid so Ty strapped it on the wrecker and took it to work today. But it would have waisted alot of time and gas if he came home with me. So he just stayed at his parents' house in richfield and took the car to work today. So Daisy and I had our own little slumber party. We unpacked our bags and put some clothes in the wash. Then we put the Christmas tree up and had a midnight snack before hopping in bed. Then Ty called to say goodnight to his two sweathearts and then we turned the lights off to go to sleep...but it was a little scary. Every time I heard a noise I freaked out...but it's ok, we had each other! So when we were going to sleep, I decided to let Daisy sleep with me so I wasn't alone (cuz I've never had to be alone since I have a twin and 4 sisters). But every time I'd start falling asleep, Daisy would either start making noises or would lay RIGHT ON MY FACE! So I put her back in her kennel and got a good night's sleep! It was fun, but we'd rather have Ty at our next sleepover party :)

3 comments:

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

Hey lana! Your blog is way cute! Its so fun keeping up with everyone! My blog is private but e-mail me your e-mail address to maddiandersen@yahoo.com and I'll add you! You guys look like youre doing great! Josh and i are just livin life in PA! We should all get together over Christmas! That would be way fun!

Parker and Brittney said...

so cute girl!! love the puppy..and ur wedding pics are gorgeous! love the blog keep it up!
brittney

Hone Family said...

Wow! Your hair is so short (compared to before) It's cute I like it. And Daisy is ADORABLE!! Are her and Cookie friends? I am so glad that I found your CUTE blog!! I hope you don't mind!? You guys are such a cute couple. Tell Tyson I said THANKS again! And sorry that I am a pain in the butt!! Anyway now we can keep up through our blogs. Now You need to get JaRelle to blog. Mine is private so give me an email and I will send you an invite so you can check ours out! alicia_hone@yahoo.com