Friday, November 21, 2008

wedding pictures.

Mr. & Mrs. Hansen!!
I LOVE this picture! It looks like a post card, or a picture in a new frame before you put your picture in! Shannon Hepworth & Jaylee Rapleye took our pictures and they did such a good job!!
This one is really cute! It makes us seem like we're off in our own world...which we are sometimes :)

The color of the bushes fading from green to purple is so beautiful in this one!

This is THE BEST kissing picture EVER!


Ty and I met in February, got engaged in April, and were married in August. Ya the famous 08-08-08! Something neat about our wedding is we had a double wedding with my older sister JaRelle! It was really neat. Ty and I already had almost everything planned out so they just had to hop on and join the ride. But everything worked out sooo perfect! I called the Temple FOUR months in advance to get a good time on that day and they were COMPLETELY booked. But when my sister called 3 weeks to the day, a slot opened up 45 minutes before mine! In the SAME ROOM!!! So it was pretty much the best day of my life!! Everything else went pretty good as well...except for the dang rain and standing in line for 3 hours! But it was all worth it in the end!

No comments: