Friday, November 21, 2008

Our New Addition


This is my early Christmas present Daisy Duke!  This is the first day we brought her home!  She weighed less than 2 pounds!

She will only cuddle like this when she's really tired, she's a fiesty one!
Bath Time!
Hiding from the nieces and nephews and other dogs so she can get a little shut eye!

Besides the pooping in the house, and waking up in the night to go out to the bathroom, and her chewing on EVERYTHING, and chasing our landlords' goat, and everything else, she really is a part of our family already!  I take her everywhere, just like a baby :)  Grocery shopping, to the mall, on road trips, school talent shows...she keeps our apartment live!  She's way fun!  
And the BEST Christmas present EVER!

3 comments:

AB said...

She is so cute!! I still haven't met her!

Karli Barney said...

LANA! Hey it's been forever how are you doing? I love your cute puppy! She looks like so much fun! :) Love you! Can't wait to see you!

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

ur blog looks awesome.