Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Madyx 7 Months

I took Madyx's 7 month pictures and I'm yet again obsessed with them...or maybe it's her.  She is just very photogenic.  She is so so fun and I'm surprised how like and different she is from Jaxton.  I am so in love with her and she melts my heart with every look!!  I took her in for her 6 month shots at 7 months since she had RSV at 4 months that set her a month behind for her 6 month shots.  So her 7 month stats are:

Weight: 14.15 lbs (12%)
Height: 26.5 in (52%)
Head: 42 cm (19%)

At 7 months Madyx:

  • Sits up on her own
  • Rolls over (to the right) both back to belly and belly to back
  • Loves tummy time and sleeping on her belly
  • Loves putting blankets and other material in her mouth
  • Still has no teeth or hair
  • Got her ears pierced about a month ago
  • Is very flexible and loves to put her feet in her mouth
  • Babbles, she says "mamama" and "bababa"
  • Drinks about 4-6oz every 3 hours (half formula and half Similac)
  • Isn't that great at eating solids, she likes sweet potatoes, pears (her fav), and bananas
  • Is very easy going and happy, loves to talk, and has figured out she has a tongue
  • Still is waking up around 4 most nights (has done this since she was in my belly) 
    • She does sleep through the night once or twice a week though :)
  • Is starting the scared of strangers stage



Doesn't this face just melt your heart a little?!




2 comments:

Camille said...

She is such a doll!!! Great pics!!! :)

Wes and Lindsey Cardall said...

Oh Madyx I can't wait for you to come visit me!!!