Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A shower for Linzee

Linzee came to Utah last month and we threw her a baby shower for her and baby girl Cardall.  It was fun to have lots of family and friends come visit and support her.  She got lots of gifts and is so ready for her little one to get here!
 Her one request was fruit pizza, so we had fruit pizza, cupcakes, popcorn, and drinks


 
29 weeks pregnant






 Can't wait to meet this little girl!!

3 comments:

Blake and Brandi Beck said...

I love the decorations and table set up.... So cute!!!

AB said...

That last picture of all the girls together is cute. I hope I look that good when I am 29 weeks!
-Afton

Wes and Lindsey Cardall said...

You guys did such an amazing job with my shower! It was beautiful! Thank you so much! Best sisters EVER!! I love you guys!