With a new baby in the family we were in desperate need for a new family picture. I know it's sad Madyx is 7 months and we haven't gotten them yet. But thanks to my friend Jazmin here they are! We took them on my cousin's farm-I took her family picture by this truck and I fell in LOVE with it!
She is beautiful isn't she? And I hardly touched this picture!
And in case you were wondering if it was easy getting these...here's a few of the MANY setbacks...
Jaxton would NOT cooperate for the life of him. He wouldn't look at the camera, definitely wouldn't smile, and wouldn't even stay in position. It took 2 hours to get just a few good pictures.
This is my everything!





4 comments:
Oh my goodness your pics are to die for! SO DANG CUTE, all of you!!! We need ours soooo bad too! My sister is getting married tho so we will get 'em around that time. But man! So jealous! :)
Such a good lookin family! I am I love with every single picture.... Good job to your friend that took them! Miss ya! Lets play soon, next movie call us!!!!!!! Xo
Cute pics and family :)
ummmmm your family is beautiful!!
Post a Comment