Monday, March 25, 2013

Kiddo Update

I'm not very good at updating about Madyx.  After I had Jax I posted monthly about him and his stats, but I never can find time to do if for Madyx.  She is now 5 months old, these are her 4 month pictures but I'm obsessed with them so I posted a whole bunch.  She is so fun and I can't imagine what life would be like right now if we didn't have her in it.  At 4 months:
Weight: 11.15 lbs (11%)
Height: 23.75 (24%)
Head: 39 (9%)
She has grown so much it's hard to believe she's so low on the scales!
It actually took me 3 different tries to get good pictures.  She LOVED the beads and couldn't keep her eyes off them and them out of her mouth so I had to take 2 different brakes and try again later to get good pics.  But I think they turned out ok :)




5 Month Pictures
I didn't spend a lot of time on these pictures because I wasn't really into it but I loved how they turned out.  And all the editing I really did was brighten the picture and her eyes just POPPED!  LOVE them :)



 At 5 months Madyx:

  • Rolls over
  • Smiles when you smile at her
  • Starting to giggle
  • Has figured out her voice and loves to scream 
  • Holds her head really well
  • Wears 3-6 month clothes
  • Wears size 1-2 diapers
  • Sleeps til about 4am (same as when she was in my belly)
  • Eats about 4-5oz every 2-3 hours (already eating too much for mom to keep up so by 6 months we'll be done nursing :(. )
  • Is very girly-loves beads and shiny stuff, squeals, always crosses her ankles
  • Likes to stunt (holds legs tight while you balance her on your hand) she gives a big grin
  • Always wakes up happy, smiling and babbling
  • Only poops about 2x a week (but has really rotten farts!)
  • Is very easy going, just chills by ya
  • Is very loved by her parents and proud big brother Jax
At age 2 Jaxton:
  • Loves to follow and do everything dad 
  • Loves books but most of all TV!  (lazy kid these days!)
  • Is a very picky eater
  • FINALLY got rid of his binky a few months ago
  • Doesn't talk very good, but it's really cute
    • Funny words he can't say are bubbles "boobies", presents "panties", fishy "shitty"...ha I swear we don't teach him these LOL!
    • He says funny things randomly like "shoot" and "stop it" 
  • Loves iPads and phones
  • Is a very protective big brother-LOVE this!  He will always check on Madyx when someone is holding her, he loves to give her kisses and rubs her head :) He lays by her sometimes while watching TV and gives her her binky when she needs it....and when she doesn't.  He calls her "Manyx" and whenever he sees a picture of her he says "baaabyyyy" ha!  I'm one obsessed mom, I admit it!

3 comments:

AB said...

Love those photos! What cute kids you have :)
-Afton

Unknown said...

So cute! Jaxon is the same way around Gavin. It's so fun seeing how much your kids love each other. Madyx is so tiny! She looks a lot like you. Adorable kiddos.

The Nelsons said...

kids are so fun. :) yours are beautiful!