Monday, January 7, 2013

Rub a dub dub...

I realized I haven't blogged in over a month.  I'm not doing very good on keeping you all updated on Madyx, I think I have only posted twice about her.  She is so fun and growing and learning so much!  Here are some bath pictures we took a few weeks ago.  She likes baths but she hates hot or cold water-it has to be just right and she HATES getting out-since it's cold.  She especially hates getting lotion on. 
 



I love these pictures of her looking at Ty, it's so cute!  She always stars at him!

3 comments:

Melody b said...

Love her! It is crazy how fast they grow up! She still has the sweet nb/baby look now though... I miss that stage! Hope you are doing well!

Riley and Brittney said...

So cute! You definitely need to keep updating us on your cuties.

Nancy said...

Aw I love those pictures of her staring up at Tyson. She is absolutely beautiful.