Christmas once again did not disappoint! Santa was at our house until 2 in the morning putting Jaxton's train table together. It came in a flat box and NOTHING was put together at all, not even stickers on the buildings. Jaxton was so cute when he came out of his room, he had some blocks in his hand and he stopped, looked at the table, then handed the blocks to Tyson and just started playing with the trains. He is at such a fun stage for christmas and birthdays.
Ty opening his spotting scope!! One excited boy right there! First time I have actually surprised him without giving away the surprise! (I'm apparently not a good hider and I've left my ideas on the computer so he finds it when he uses it, and I sometimes slip when I'm talking or fishing around on what he wants).
Great Grandma Dona loving on baby Madyx while "Papa" and "Mama" open presents








2 comments:
It looks like y'all had a wonderful Christmas & madyx is beautiful!
Hannah
LOVE that first pic! So cute and captures Christmas perfectly! You're brave to get a train table. I can hardly even handle the mini IKEA train set we got Jax this year, and I can't imagine something four times that size. I'm sure your little man loves it though.
Post a Comment