The 4th of July came and went quick! We did the usual, BBQ with Mason, BBQ with the Hansens, Aurora BBQ and fireworks and of course lots of parades! I love the 4th of July because it's one of the only holidays you celebrate for more than one day! I love the warm weather, good food, and lots of family and friends around.
Jaxton LOVED all the candy he got at the parade and had a blast picking up as much as he could in both hands until no more could fit and they started falling out.
CHEESE!
Haha he has this cheesy grin that he does when he says "cheese" (I don't know where he learned it but he looks at the camera with this face and says cheese. So funny!)
McCall, JD, and Koda
Riley and Ryker Howlett (My cousin Natalie's cute family) and Jax just chillin in the gutter eating his Popsicle. He kept going right back down there so we just left him!
I was so excited to put Jax in the races. I figured if you put Ty on one end he'd book it, but with all the other parents waving their arms, Jax couldn't find him. He actually fell at the beginning (I may or may not have given him a little nudge...oops!) and then I had to walk him part way to help him find Ty. THEN he sprinted to the end. It was really cute :)
Ok THIS was the funniest thing we saw all day. Jax knows how to turn these old fashion water pumps on and we look over and find this...
Now let me show you the funniest part...a close up of the sign next to the pump... "Water Contaminated. DO NOT DRINK!"
Ok I may be a bad mom for taking pictures before running over and stopping him but it was too funny!












4 comments:
I'm sure he would have won the race if he saw Ty from the beginning. And the water pump just cracks me up!!! hahahahaha
Your little boy is SO cute! I just loved the pictures. I hope pregnancy #2 is going well and that you are getting ready for the big day!
Luke and I will be in Aurora tomorrow until Wednesday. If you get this let me know and we would love to come over and visit! :)
You look so great!! And Jax is a cutie with that little cheeser smile!
Cute lil "cheeser"!!!! You guys are so cute and such great parents!!! I'm with Linds! The water ordeal really was funny! And he's alive and well which is very good!!!!! :)
Post a Comment