A few weeks ago Jax and I took a trip up to stay with JaRelle and we went to the zoo with JaRelle and Peyton!! We were there for 3 hours because we just couldn't miss anything! I think I enjoyed it just as much (if not more) than Jax did!!
We took LOTS of pictures...of animals we weren't even sure what they were...
We went to a bird show
This bird took $5 from this lady and took it back to the trainers POCKET! And then she said she wanted to donate it and the bird took it to the donate box! Crazy!!
The birds swooped down RIGHT above our heads. This one actually swooped my hair and landed on the lady in front of me. It reminds me of the Aladdin bird :)
Jax couldn't take his eyes off them!
Jax was scared of the caresol. He was actually scared of the elephants and a few other animals too haha
Thanks JaRelle! Can't wait to go again!




















1 comment:
CUTE pictures!!!! What a fun day! We're going and I'm the most excited I think!!! I haven't been there in YEARS!!!!
Post a Comment