For Memorial Weekend this year we went camping with Tyson's family. Well it was only his brothers and their wives (girlfriend in JD's case). The weather wasn't the best but it was still fun. The boys made us good food and we kept busy playing games and watching movies to wait out the snow and rain. The 2nd day was warmer and the last day was even better (figures since we left by noon).
LOVE my boys!!
Micah and Carlee
Sharlene and JD
All the boys
Cash and Micah, Jaxton and Tyson, Braxden and Jay Don
Cash and Jax are good friends









1 comment:
I can't get over how cute your little guy is! I can just catch a little glimpse of what my little guy will be like in a few months! haha... I adore the picture of him with him pointing the shovel in the air! so cute!! :)
Post a Comment