Monday, May 21, 2012

Grandpa's Future Farmer

When I was little I remember sitting in the tractor with my parents while they worked.  It was just another day to us, we'd sit there for hours and fall asleep to the bumpy rhythm of the tractor.  But to Jax a tractor is a little green toy that he plays with "Bumpa" (grandpa). So a few weeks ago my dad called me to bring Jax up to the farm to ride in the real tractor with him. Jax LOVED it!   




I actually loved it too. A lot has changed since I've been in it.  He has a satellite system in there so he just sets it up and he can let go of the steering wheel and it drives itself by satellite.  It's awesome!

2 comments:

Adam and Dev said...

How fun! It's so cute and sweet to see these little boys in the tractors with their "bumpas" ;)

Hey, I will be visiting my parents for a few weeks while Adam has a work trip! We should have some playdates! I will text you when we are down visiting :)

Camille said...

SO cute!!! I LOVE the pictures! They are just priceless!!! And he's getting TOO big TOO fast!!!! What a cute lil man!