Saturday, February 11, 2012

Auroran Safari

Trying to entertain kids all day gets hard! So JaRelle and I decided to take Peyton and Jaxton on a safari! We went to a few different farms around Aurora and found lots of animals that the kids could get close to and look at and imitate.
The chicken says "cluck cluck cluck"
The cow says "mooooo"
The sheep say "baaaaaaah"
And the tractor goes "vroom vroom"
We also saw horses but I don't have the pictures on my camera
Our last stop was at my parents house to take pictures with Bandit's NINE puppies! Phew! And we thought WE had it hard with ONE kid!
Jax didn't love their kisses...
While we were cleaning up our mess outside, we could hear the kids inside laughing and screaming....and this is what we walked in to...the floor soaked with water and ice from the fridge...bath time!

1 comment:

Adam and Dev said...

That picture of Jax crying and getting kissed by the puppies is priceless! Tyce would react the same way. I'm sure the kids loved the safari adventure :)