Sunday, October 2, 2011

11 Months!

Jaxton is growing up WAAAYYYY to fast! He is almost a year and I'm still wanting him to be my little baby...only he's not a baby anymore, he's turning into a toddler :( He crawls and is into everything and is almost walking! I can't rock him to sleep any more because he won't fall asleep in your arms anymore-which is a good thing (I guess...) because he's good at falling asleep on his own. But I miss my little cuddly baby!!

He now:
  • Mimics you! Shakes his head back and forth, spits, clicks his tongue, claps, taps the counter with his hand, all this after watching us do it!
  • Knows how to open/close cupboards, drawers, shelves...etc.
  • Still is a picky eater, some days he'll eat anything (noodles, potatoes, eggs) and others he won't eat anything but his cheetos
  • Falls asleep on his own and sleeps all night
  • Still has only 2 teeth and has had 2 haircuts
  • Absolutely HATES getting in his car seat and going long distances
  • Can't walk yet but has a crawl and a SPEED crawl haha
  • Absolutely LOVES bath time!
  • His FAVORITE thing to do is for us to say "I'm gonna get you" and he squeals and crawls away as fast as he can laughing trying to get away! (LOVE this!)
  • Loves to read books with you
  • Acts shy and rests his head on your shoulder around people he doesn't know too well
  • Is ticklish under his arms, chin, sides, feet...and pretty much everywhere else on his body
  • Likes to feed YOU his food but doesn't like to share things like popsicles and ice cream
  • Is a cuddler!! Especially around naptime and bedtime
  • He puckers his lips and says "ooh ooh"
  • Is a wimp! When playing w/other babies and they poke or push him, he immediately starts bawling like he's hurt. He's just a big baby, must of gotten that from his daddy ;)
We love our little pumpkin!!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

How cute is he in that pumpkin!!! He is getting so big! Where does the time go??

AB said...

Cute pictures!

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

haha! love it!! We are going to do that pumpkin thing with eve too. so cute!

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

I LOVE that...cute idea! He is so stinkin cute, I love it!

Adam and Dev said...

What a cute idea with the pumpkin pictures! And what a little cutie :)

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan said...

I LOVE THIS IDEA! Too cute! (And it doesn't hurt that your little boy is a DOLL as well!) Great pics! Can't wait to do the photo class together! :)

Camille said...

SOOooo cute!!! :) I love the pictures! He's getting big WAY too fast!

Michelle said...

A-freaking-dorable pics

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Thanks everyone! He IS so cute huh?! Ok ok I may be a little biased....but I LOVE these pics! Babies are sooo fun!

Wes and Lindsey Cardall said...

That's my boy! I think he gets his good looks from his aunt ninny! He misses me and needs to come back for another visit!