Sunday, September 11, 2011

Labor Day = Lake Powell

For Labor day we went to Lake Powell with Barry & Cindy and their family, Kelly & Diane and their family, and about 5 other families. It was really fun. We love the sun and playing in the water! It was perfect weather and since we took Jaxton with us, Tyson and I decided stayed in a hotel. Which turned out to be nice because Jax got motion sickness from the boat and too much sun and kept throwing up. It was always all over me of course, and poor lil guy-this boy can throw up!! It just pours right out...but enough of that. Other than Jax being sick and the dog getting heat stroke everything went well and we were all safe :)


Tubing! My Fav!! The more people you fit on it the better!

McCall and (naked) Peyton holding both Addy and Koda

Jax LOVED playing in the sand and water

There were 8 boats in our group

2 comments:

John and Danielle Corrigan said...

So fun and so cute! I love your brown hair Lana! I can't believe you can go either color like that, so not fair! I would look ridiculous with blonde hair, haha.

Cole, Heather, Brylee and Lilly said...

Wow you went dark!! I like it both dark and blonde. Your little guy is cute, love the pumpkin pictures