Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My 10 month old...

Jax is ten months old now! He is just getting cuter and cuter! He is so funny and makes my heart melt every time I look at him. We love him sooooo much!!

Jax Facts:
  • He walks along couches
  • CLIMBS on everything!
  • Has a speed crawl that could win ANY 4th of July race :)
  • Has 2 teeth (bottom central incisors)
  • Wears 12-18 month clothes
  • Likes to feed YOU or put his binky in your mouth
  • LOVES to spit
  • Likes to shut doors
  • Crawls into our walk-in shower....WHILE were showering haha!
  • Has become a picky eater :( Used to eat anything we gave him (noodles, fruit, casserole) but now only wants Graduate puffs and anything sweet. And he'll let ya know when he doesn't like something, either by his facial expression, gagging, or throwing it on the floor...
  • Has learned we'll come every time he makes a peep in the night so we don't use the audio on our baby monitor anymore, just the video to check on him and he's finally getting back to sleeping thru the night again
  • He LOVES baths and will crawl from anywhere in the house when he hears bath water running!
  • Loves to help me with the dishwasher...except he unloads it all onto the floor...thought that counts, right?
  • Pulls night lights, cords, or wallflowers out of walls
  • Laughs when I say no (don't like this one)
  • And last but definitely not least, he LOVES Capri Sun, he even drinks thru the straw!



Did I mention he loves to spit?

Of course, can't ride it, has to climb all over it


4 comments:

Danee Hansen said...

What a handsome devil! He sure is getting big :] Hope you guys are enjoying your summer!

JaRelle Bailey said...

I haven't looked at blogs forever. He IS the cutest little guy I have ever seen. I love him so much and miss him like crazy every time I leave!

Camille said...

What a handsome lil guy!!!! He really has grown!!! I still don't know who he looks like?!? He has his own little look! :) Thanks for sharing!

Chelsea said...

He is such a cutie!