Tyson and I made a quick trip up to my family's cabin. Ty made us a good dutch oven dinner and we tried to make cobbler but first it was dry then it was doughy, it was still good tho :) Then we watched a movie and went to bed. In the morning we ate a good breakfast and went on a 4-wheeler ride then went home. I absolutely LOVE it up there! It's so peaceful and beautiful! I could live there!! Maybe someday :)
4 comments:
Cute dark hair! It's fun for a change huh :)
Oh my gosh I thought that was McCall on the 4-wheeler! You look beautiful with dark hair :) How fun to be that close to the mountains, that is definitely one thing we miss!
I love your hair Lana! So cute!
How fun!!! I thought you look like McCall in the picture too! :) We need to all go up and go for a LONG ride again!!!
Post a Comment