Sunday, July 3, 2011

Jaxton & Tyce's Play Date!

My friend Devri came over so our boys could have a play date! It was fun for them to play and us to chat :) Jax is 8 months and Tyce is 10 so it was fun to see how they interacted together. Jax is 3lbs bigger than Tyce even tho he's 2 months younger lol!
I soon realized Jax is a bully!


6 comments:

The Nelsons said...

He's so cute! And you look gorgeous, as always!

Wes and Lindsey Cardall said...

Tyce looks so calm! haha He's just chillin! Does Devri have a blog?

Bonny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonny said...

Lana, this is Devri on my mom's profile :)

It was so fun...let's hang out again soon! And tell Lindsey I have a blog and will send her an invite if she wants! I may be "borrowing" these pics for my own blog k :)

Brittany Barnes said...

Lana! He is such a cutie!!!! I miss you......please come visit when you are up in Provo!

Adam & Emily said...

You look so goregous!! As always! Miss you!