Tuesday, July 19, 2011

8 months

I'm a little late on this post, Jax is now 8 1/2 months but I haven't really taken pictures since July 4th weekend so these are all I have. I just need to get this in here before he's 9 months old!

Jax Facts:
  • Wears 12 month clothes
  • Has one tooth
  • Crawls all over
  • Loves to be outside
  • Eating more and more table food (crackers, peaches, noodles, etc.)
  • Spits ALOT
  • LOVES popsicles
  • If you put colorful toys and a phone in front of him, he'll grab the phone 100% of the time
  • EVERYTHING enters his mouth
  • Laughs when he sees you laughing
  • Grabs your face to give kisses and loves!
Favorites:
  • Food: bananas
  • Activity: going for walks or just sitting outside
  • Book: Hot Rod Hampster
  • Part of daily routine: bath
  • Word: dada


3 comments:

Adam and Dev said...

He is growing up fast! And he got a tooth, yeah!

p.s. your hair is dark?! Sweet :)

Wes and Lindsey Cardall said...

I can't wait til he's 10 months!!! You know why??? Because I get to see him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Whoa - your hair! I'm pretty sure I love it!