Jaxton has only slept in his room for a month now and I've already re-done it. It was first sage and brown but I thought that was a little to dull for a baby so we brightened it up with some bright colors! And the best part (and what took so long) is I made most of it!!
This is the 1st view of his room
(I made the blanket laying over the rocker)
As you walk in more this wall is to your right
(I made the blocks on the shelf)
And this is the left wall
(I made the letters on the wall, the bumper pad, and crib skirt!)
6 comments:
What a cute room! You did such a good job. I can't believe Jaxton is already getting haircuts. I still haven't even met the little guy! -Afton
You did great with his room! I love the colors! Glad you learned how to do all this so you can help me some day!
Thanks guys! Ya Afton hes gettin big and Linz I will help you if the time EVER comes you want kids lol!
VERY CUTE!!!! You & Tash are the "re-doer's"!!! I wish I had the energy to re-do!! You did an amazing job, yu talented lil chick!!!
Wow! You are so talented! Jaxton must be one happy baby in that beautiful room :] Hope you guys are doing well!!
Post a Comment