Monday, June 13, 2011

7 months already!!

Jaxton is getting so big and learning so much! He is already 7 months old! At his 6 month appointment he weighed 19lbs which put him in the 60% for weight and was 24.5" long in the 5th percentile!! So he's short and stubby-but he doesn't have much of a choice with a shorty for his mommy ;) He's so funny and makes us laugh everyday! Some of the new things he's doing are:
  • Scooting backwards or in a circle on his tummy
  • Got up on all 4's once in an attempt to crawl (he's close!)
  • Eats most fruits and veggies (bananas are his fav fruit and peaches are least fav, and sweet potatoes are his fav veg and doesn't like the greens too much like peas and green beans)
  • Sleeps all thru the night most nights 9:30-8:30 (2 out of 3 nights)
  • Sits up, rolls over all directions
  • Rolls his hands and feet when he gets excited
  • Still has no teeth
  • Goes crazy for popsicles!!
  • LOVES baths, going for walks, and reading books
  • Stands on his tippy toes like me!!! So cute!
  • Plays with his feet a little
  • Is ticklish under his arms and neck and on his belly and thighs
  • Sucks his bottom lip in and sucks on it (like the last picture)
  • His new word is "gss gss gss" haha
  • He is shy!! I just realized about a month ago, it's so cute, he turns his head in and rests it on your shoulder and tilts his head to the side-so funny! I've always heard babies aren't shy, but you teach them to be shy by saying they're shy, but he just started doin it one day and it has stuck!






5 comments:

John and Danielle Corrigan said...

Awwww I love hearin' about all the little personality traits. And I love those pictures. I might have to copy you and do that with Ava next month or something. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I feel like I might be giving up on weaning! Maybe I will just give her bottles whenever we happen to be out and about during the day or when I am gone. I dunno. But no, even when she doesn't take a bottle or even two during the day, she still seems fine because she will eat her baby food and she also takes a nap during the day which kills some time.

Adam & Emily said...

Lana!! I just made some more strawberry jam and was thinking of you!! I miss you guys! Those pictures of Jaxston are so cute. I love them! Hope you guys are doing well.

Adam and Dev said...

What cute pictures! Tyce still doesn't have any teeth either...and he sucks on his lip. Jaxton, you are a cutie! I will be down in a few weeks to visit my family, so we should get together for a play date! :)

Ashley K Erdei said...

LOVE THESE! He looks SO cute! I love the sephia tone to it to! Cute idea with the sheets :)

Steve, Misti, Madison, and Mason said...

I love these pictures. He is so cute.