We finally got Jax to like baby food! I have to mix the cereal with formula and a fruit and veggie together and he likes it...or at least he tolerates it (only way I can get him to eat veggies). He makes some pretty funny faces but at least he eats it!

Last night I was trying to get him to eat some cereal before bed to help him sleep better cuz he's been waking up to eat at 1:00 am the past few nights. He was so tired and I got this...
a really tired baby...
falling asleep with the spoon in his mouth...
then his head slowly drops one way...
and then the other...
and soon enough...zzzzzzzz.....
4 comments:
What a darling boy!! He reminds me of Ty in these photos. :)
That is so funny! Falling asleep while eating...classic :)
Haha those are such cute pictures! Sounds like he takes after his dad already for not liking vegetables! :)
He is TOO cute :)
Post a Comment