Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Jax Update

We are now in trimester 3! Time has seriously flown by! We have less than 3 months til the big day and we can't wait! I have gained about 25 pounds now and am feeling great!

*Just a few of the same symptoms: dizzy/lightheaded, tired at the end of the day, always hungry, and a little sore.

*A few of the new ones are: my back hurts--could be from work but I think pregnancy has a major toll, my ribs are tender--with him right under them I think they get their share of beatings, and my gums hurt--they're red and swollen making it hard to eat (pregnancy gingivitis-which i thought you only get when you don't brush...but I definitely brush, floss, and rinse daily!)

*A couple new signs include: we did my 28 week blood tests today and I found out that I am slightly Anemic. So she put me on Flintstones w/iron tablets to take with my prenatal vitamin and instructed me to eat lots and lots of red meat. I haven't gotten any stretch marks yet but I have gotten some little spider veins :( I'm trying to keep walking-it's hard tho after I get home from work, cook dinner, clean up...and then all I wanna do is kick back and relax.



Jax is doing so good! He is such a wiggle worm! I feel him kick in multiple places at one time and he gets the hiccups all the time (I love them)! At least 1 time a day! Dixie said that's a sign of good health :) I feel him all day long and I have to sit back away from my patients a little to prevent him from kicking them in the head lol!! It was pretty funny the first time! I guess I need to start teaching him some manners ;)



It feels like he is under my ribs making it hard to bend over or even slouch-so I've resorted to picking things up off the floor with my feet :) I'm starting to out-grow my scrubs and I don't fit into any of my pants anymore :( But we only have 3 months left and it will all be worth it!!

9 comments:

Adam and Dev said...

Good luck in the last trimester! He will be here before you know it! :)

taryn said...

You look so cute! I got pregnancy gingivitis too and I brushed and flossed all the time! Oh and the ribs, I swear that was the worst part for me. Its definitely all worth it in the end though :)

The Nelsons said...

You look fantastic! You're a darling pregnant girl. Would that I looked half as good NOT pregnant. :)

Wes and Lindsey Cardall said...

hahahahahha he kicks your patients in the head!!! That's hilarious!!

mason said...

Oh so fun!! I am excited for you. Lol about him kicking your patients!
Send me an email and I will invite you to my blog.
gotyellow@yahoo.com

Stephanie said...

You look awesome!!! Keep the pictures coming!

Brooke said...

I can't wait to see what the little guy looks like. He will be adorable! The countdown is on!

Adam & Emily said...

Lana! You look so good!! I can't believe you have 82 days left. You are going to be such a cute mom!

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Thanks everyone! I still feel huge tho. Ya we can't wait for him to finally get here! And yes Linz he kicked another pt today...when he's kicking around and stuff I can't tell if my belly's touching anything...so ya it's pretty funny! And yup, just 82 days left!!! So excited!