We've started getting Bountiful Baskets. For those of you who don't know, you pay $15 and get a laundry basket full of fresh fruits and vegetables. It's so fun wondering what you'll get each week. You DO get a few things you normally wouldn't buy like eggplant, broccoflower, or some cabbage stuff, but it's fun to try new things and worth it for how much you get. Ty and I can't eat it all so we split it with McCall and JD every other week. It's nice because you have all this fruit and vegetables that you have to eat or they'll go bad so it makes you eat healthy :)
We went to Yuba for the 24th. It was great weather and not too many people were out so it was fun. I usually just ride in the boat but my dad felt bad I don't get to do anything so he pulled me, Ty, and Daisy on the tube WAY slow (it probably would have been funner in the boat). But thanks dad :) He's so thoughtful!
Ty and I took my dad's harley for a little ride. It was fun and I LOVE this picture of Ty's cheeks getting squooshed!! Ha I think he'd kill me if he knew it was on here lol!!!
For our 2 year anniversary we stayed in 5 star hotel in Park City. It was way nice and by far the nicest hotel we've ever stayed in. Here are a few pictures of it.
We went to the cabin this past weekend to eat dinner and watch a movie. It was nice to take Ty up there because of our 2 years being married he's never been up there. It was fun to hike our old trails and play games. It brings back lots of memories from when I was younger because we practically lived there!
Wow I look big in those pics huh? Jaxton is getting so big and kicking way hard! It's almost uncomfortable sometimes. Everything is going well and I am growing alot! Each appt I grow about 4-5 inches from below to the top of my belly. They said that's alot but they expect (and want) me to gain between 35-40 lbs and I've already gained 20!!! CrAzY huh?! But I'm glad! We have a healthy baby and we really like watching and feeling him kick-especially when I spoon Ty at night and let Jaxton kick him in the back :) It's so fun!
3 comments:
You are so dang cute! I miss you! I gained 35 lbs with Brighton so don't feel bad if you get up there on the scale. How many weeks are you now?
Your anniversary looked way fun! I'm glad you guys had a good time. LOVE YOU!
happy anniversary!!! you are looking so good!! I LOVE IT AND CANT WAIT UNTIL UR BABY COMES!!! :)
Post a Comment