They said he is very open about his manhood lol! On this top right picture they wrote "I'm definitely a boy!"
He kicks SOOOO much! I feel little movements and him kicking all day long and then a few times a day (especially laying in bed at night) he moves and kicks big and makes big movements for about 10-15 min. It's starting to feel more like an elbow or knee moving across my belly rather than a twitch and it's so fun to play with him. There's times he pushes his body to the surface of my belly and I can see a bump and feel his butt or something and follow it along almost his whole body! Ty is scared to push on him so I'll push and then hurry and put his hand there so he can feel him make a big movement. He's finally starting to respond to my little flirts with him :) (Jaxton that is ha)
On another note, work is going well! I have finally gotten the hang of everything. I absolutely LOVE working for Christensen Dental Care and everyone I work with! I have definitely gotten faster and I think I'm doing a good job cleaning. I hope I continue to learn and grow from it all and become a great hygienist! Ty is doing well at work too. He is working super hard and will finally get a little break since they're hiring a new salesman at Jorgensen Chevrolet (which is much needed). But he still leaves a little energy to come home and put together our crib or dresser or work in the yard or farm for my dad. He is such a hard worker and I am sooo lucky to have him as my husband!
We talked in church this past week. It actually wasn't too bad. And we must of done well (or Ty did) because at least 3 people asked for a copy of his talk. We are working in the yard every night preparing for McCall and JD's wedding. The yard is looking really good and all the plans seem to be coming together.
And no we haven't found Cookie yet :( My friend found this other dog that looks like Cookie but wasn't and everyday you loose more hope of ever finding her. I just hope she's ok and know we all miss her! So my parents bought a new puppy that will hopefully fill the hole in their hearts for Cookie. I can tell already my parents are trying to make her just like Cookie by making her do some of the things Cookie does--like sit by my dad on his chair or come runnin when you open string cheese. But I know she will be well loved and already has her own cute little personality.
The day after we got her, my mom and I went out to the Chinese Restaurant in Richfield and guess what my mom's fortune was..."You will find your lost possession within the month"
3 comments:
That was her fortune?! How funny! As much as I'm sure I'll love the new pup, I hope they find Cookie still. Nothing/nobody can replace her. I CAN'T WAIT for little Jaxton! You are one cut little prego girl. :) Glad everything is going well. I'll see you Friday!
Hope you find your puppy! Thanks again for coming to the shower...it was fun to see you and Mickey. Good luck with baby and keep us updated :)
I do hope you guys can find Cookie, but I can relate to what you guys are feeling. Doyle's dog (that he's had for 15 yrs!!) went missing last wednesday. We've been checking the pound every couple of days and have put out signs, but no luck. He was super old and deaf so we kind of have to assume the worst. It's sad....I feel really bad for doyle.
Post a Comment