Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Bun in the Oven

3 months and 10 pounds later I am now in my 2nd trimester (well plus almost 2 weeks). Pregnancy has been great! My pants fit great! I was lucky enough to skip morning sickness! And now I have a reason to eat every hour or two.
.
But I have become a very picky eater-especially w/meats...well big chunks of meat in my food. I LOVE steak if I get sauted mushrooms with it, but don't like chunky food or thick sauces-especially spaghetti sauce. Ty and I discovered a few things about me, you know I'm pregnant IF: I choose cereal over steak (Texas Roadhouse steak even), I'm craving mexican and choose Taco Time over Cafe Rio, and eat chocolate creamies like they're going out of business when I used to prefer the banana ones. I'm still REALLY tired at the end of the day too. Ty's good to help around the house and cook and take care of me. He read a few things in my "What to expect when you're expecting" and he tells me not to cross my legs and to put my feet up whenever I can. He's cute :)
.
We've been to 2 doctor appointments and are now looking for a new doctor down here. I think we're going to go with Dixie. We are only 6 months away from the big day and can't wait!! Here's a few pics...

Before (well actually 5 weeks when I found out)
9 weeks
12 weeks
13 weeks
(My belly is biggest at the end of the day with a full stomach. So that's when all these were taken)

14 comments:

The Wintertons said...

I'm SO jealous you gotta skip morning sickness!!! It is not fun at all! But I'm so excited for you! Being a mom is the best!

Hone Family said...

Awwwww You Look SO CUTE prego!!! Thanks for posting the pics

JaRelle Bailey said...

Yay! This makes me excited. :) It makes it all seem more real. However, you now just look like most of us always do and you are 14 week pregnant. What a little punk you are.

Tyler and Brandi White said...

You look soo cute prego!! It's not real to me since I have seen pics haha. We miss you guys and want to do something when we get back!!

Camille said...

CUTE pictures of an adorable Mom-to-be!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm sure Tyson's great because he is such a GREAT guy! You're lucky to have so much help & support! :) Good Luck with everything and you will LOVE Miss Dixie!!!!!!!

Chelsea said...

You look SOOO CUTE! My belly is already popping out at 10 weeks. I hope you find a good Dr. that you love. Post more pics soon!

Nancy said...

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! LANA!!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK SOOOOOOO CUTEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How fun!!!!!!! AH! :D So cute and fun!! You should be a pregnant model. You look great!

melody beeson said...

lana those pics are so cute of little baby growing!! Im so excited for you. You will be an AMAZING mom.

Stephanie said...

You are soooo cute! I miss you! Happy to hear you miss the morning sickness!

The Nelsons said...

What a way to be pregnant!! So jealous. :) You still look teeny tiny - I can't believe how tiny you are!! :)

Unknown said...

You look darling Lana! It is so fun to have a growing belly...(at least for me it is;) I LOVE it!
I too, am jealous you didn't get sick, but I guess we just take what we can get right? Luckily I am pretty close to being over it! Some have it all 9 mo.! Ugh!
Keep posting fun pics. Hope all is well, and we need to hang out soon!Love ya,
TASH! (And baby "J"!)

Landon and Stephanie said...

Oh we miss you guys so much! Our little neighborhood is boring now! You look so cute with your tiny belly! And congrats on everything with your house and your job and you baby! We hope to see you soon!

Carly said...

Your so cute. I loved being pregnant, its the most amazing thing in the world. If Dixie will take you go. I love her and she was my midwife while I was pregnant, and she delivered Annison. She makes sure you doing the right things and cares about your health and the baby.

Adam & Emily said...

Lana you look so cute with your little belly! I miss you guys and we need to hang out soon!