BOY!!! YAY!! We need some boys in the family! We had our ultrasound we never had to measure the baby because Dixie thought I was further along than I was after talking to her about how I got pregnant on birth control. She said my uterus seemed bigger and higher than a 15 weeks prego lady...which she was right!! We are now due on November 22nd! Only a week earlier, but hey if I getta skip a week or two I'll take it! So we're really excited for our little Jaxton to arrive! (ya we already had names picked out) And can't wait to start plannin everything for a boy!!!

(sorry if the pics are a bit graphic)

15 comments:
Yay! I am so happy for you! Love the name and you guys will be great parents!
YAY! I am so happy you are having a boy! That is awesome! Yay for Pappa Gary!!! I can't wait to meet the little guy and I am so happy our babies will be around the same age! We must have play dates!;) Miss ya and lets get together soon!
Love ya
Tash
WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! Yes, we do need a boy in the family! I wouldn't know what to do with one, but at least you'll figure it out for us! Oh, we have so much baby shopping to do. I'll start looking and send you stuff :)
YAY YAY YAY!! ahh yeah.. a cute little baby boy! I'm so happy and excited for you. You will be an AMAZING mommy.. kinda crazy huh? someone will be calling you mommy?.. :) cute
Ya for BOYS!!!! SO cool you will love your little Jaxton!
CONGRATS guys!! You'll be such great parents!
YEEAHHH!!!! So exciting! We already have our names picked too, and our boy name is Jaxon! I'm so happy for you guys! That's awesome that you get to move your due date earlier too! Congrats!
I'm SOOooo excited for both of you!!! And for your Dad! I would have loved to have seen his face when you told him! So neat! :) I love the name too! CoNgRaTs!!!
I'm SOOooo excited for both of you!!! And for your Dad! I would have loved to have seen his face when you told him! So neat! :) I love the name too! CoNgRaTs!!!
So excited for you guys! and I love the name too!! I'm with Camille, I would love to have seen your dads face when you told him I bet he was SUPER excited!!
lana this is so exciting! u look amazing and i am so happy that the baby BOY is healthy! congrats!
love ya
Oh cute! He will be so much fun! We are so happy for you guys!
lana, i wanted to tell you congrats. I am sooooo excited for you guys!!!
Congrats Lana. I am really excited for you.
Congrats...it seems lots of us are having boys! Cute name too. Good luck with the pregnancy :)
Post a Comment