Sunday, March 14, 2010

PuPpIeS!!!

The puppies are now 4 weeks old and are getting so big! They are soooo fun and are learning so much! They play with each other and with us and are starting to eat softened dog food. They are so funny and uncoordinated too! I'm getting sad that we only have 3 or 4 weeks left with them :(

This is a picture of the girls sleeping, they're such cuddlers
Here's a few of the pictures we put on KSL
Puppy #1 (female)
Puppy #2 (male)
Puppy #3 (female-she was a surprise puppy! We could feel 2 puppies in Daisy's tummy and hear 2 dif heart beats and when she popped out we were so surprised little Daisy could hold 3 in her!)
Cuddling with a puppy while watching a movie! I can't do anything anymore without a puppy in my lap
They love playing!
This is the CUTEST picture EVER!!! She loves her monkey :)


And Daisy's doing well. She's a really good mom! When a puppy's crying she runs over to see what's wrong and she takes good care of them. You can tell she loves being with them and being a mom! The only thing is that she's starting to run away from them when they want to eat. I think since they're starting to get teeth and sharp nails they're hurting her. This picture doesn't show it that well but her nipples are purple and hard and she's got lots of scratches and scabs on her stomach from the puppies :( She's ready for them to eat hard food!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Hahah that last picture of Daisy- the look in her eye is "I am DONE!!"

These pics are soooo cute! I really hope we can figure out a way to come up and see them one more time before you sell them. :( They are so so so so so cuteeee!!!!!

I love the pictures with the stuffed animals the most. :)

JaRelle Bailey said...

The puppies are so cute! I hope they aren't all gone by the time I get down to Utah!

taryn said...

Congrats again!!! We are so excited for you and know that you guys will be wonderful parents. Just look at what good parents you were to those little puppies and of course Daisy! So fun!