On the 1st day of Valentines my true love gave to me...
So I did the 7 days of Valentines for Ty. We had his favorite meal, a back massage, dessert, bubble bath, etc. It was fun to have him look around the house for the clue for what was happening that day!
We also went to the movie Avatar! These are our nerdy 3D glasses! We really liked the movie! I was a little worried because I don't like aliens and fake stuff in movies, but we both really liked this movie :)
Ty's Birthdy!
Ty's birthday was fun! I gave him a choice of upside down german chocolate cake or funfetti...and guess what he chose? Funfetti! Upside down german chocolate is a delicacy in my family and he chooses funfetti! Just shows how different Ty and I so different when it comes to food!
I bought him a nice office chair for work! He loves it and everyone there is jealous :)

And my parents gave him a blanket that my mom made! It's so cute huh? I picked it out!
Daisy's Pups
Daisy's puppies are so cute and are getting so big! They have DOUBLED their body size and weight in just one week! They should be opening their eyes and walking within the next week! Here are a few updated pics of em...
Laser Tag!
We went laser tagging with some friends! It was so fun! And such a work out! Ha! I love the suspense of someone after you and hiding and getting the other team. The girls barely lost, but we'll win next time!

Left: Ty & me, Adam & Emily, Doyle & Chelsea, Caitlyn & Matt, Brittney & Parker
We went to get Farr's Ice cream after. It was soo good! You get to sample the ice cream before dishing it up and then putting as many toppings on as you want! It was so yummy!!


1 comment:
Wow talk about a lot of post in 1 post!!!! Cute idea with the Valentine's gifts for Ty, Cutest puppies EVER I love them! Oh and I am coming to visit March 28th to the 15th of April. I will be in Payson so We have to hang out!!!
Post a Comment