Thursday, February 11, 2010

Birthday Surprises!

This was one of the best birthdays I've ever had! Everything went great! I started out with ty getting up early to make me breakfast! Then I went to school and had an awesome patient! He remembered it was my birthday and he also referred 2 good patients to me before he left!
Then I went to lunch with some friends and then got a little studying done before goin home.
When I got home Ty had paited our kitchen cabinets black! I told him I wanted to do that a while ago and he remembered and surprised me for my birthday! We are also going to get some new lanoleum too! Here's a before and after picture:

BEFORE

AFTER

(we also got a new oven and microwave-Christmas presents)

And last but DEFINITELY not least, Daisy gave me puppies! She went in labor on my birthday and had them the next day. She was moaning and panting all night and then she delivered early friday morning. I helped her deliver the second one. We thought she was only having two so when I saw her pushing again, I thought she was going to birth the afterbirth...but then another puppy popped out! We were shocked! But they are all doing really well and are so cute!! There are 2 girls and one boy. The boy looks like Cosmo (the dad) and the girls are both a little lighter. I'm pretty sure they'll lighten up as they get older.

Daisy resting after a hard day of work :)

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh.. My.. GOSH! These are the absolute cutest pictures I have ever seen!!! Daisy is such a cute little mom! Ahhhh I can't wait to see them. And your cabinets look great! Great contrast with your red walls. Love it. I love it all. Happy happy happy birthday Lana!

Stephanie said...

YA!!!! How exciting PUPPIES! And Happy Birthday I am so happy you had an awesome day!

Danee Hansen said...

Hey Hansens :] I love your kitchen make-over! It looks awesome- way to go Tyson! Hope you had a great birthday Lana :) See you guys soon, Danee and Howard

Camille said...

Well what a hubby you have!!! SO sweet! :) Your kitchen looks really good! And you 2 are officially GRANDPARENTS!!! :) YAY! Cute puppies!

Tyler and Brandi White said...

Your cabinents look really good!! I like them a lot! And the puppies are darling, I didn't think they would have spots!!

John and Danielle Corrigan said...

That is all so great! And such cuuuuuuuuute puppies! Can't wait to see them get all fluffy!

Hone Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Your Cabinets look Awesome.... And Congrats on the puppies, they are soooo cute, keep posting pics of them. Love ya!