Not a lot has happened this month. We went to a Jazz game against the Milwakee Bucks and won!!
Left: (some little boy chowing down his popcorn), Me, Ty, Higg, and Braxton
Since it was the Jazz Bears birthday, other mascots were here to celebrate and they were all so funny! At half time they got in these blow up costumes and danced around! 
Daisy is due here any day now! We're so excited for the puppies to arrive!! I brought home a stethascope from school and we found Daisy's heartbeat, one puppy's heartbeat, and another puppy's heartbeat!!!! So we know that she's havin at least 2 pups now! We love playing with them at nights when she's laying on her back going to sleep! We push on her belly and they push back! We can even see them pushing on her belly!!!!!!!
And, after $1,760 dollars, about 2 million phone calls to Pearson Vue Testing Center, and lots of stress and tears, I've finally got my National Boards date! Draper was completely full so I got April 5th at 8:00 am in Ogden. So Ty's gonna take the day off to be with me, we're gonna get a hotel so I don't have to leave here at 5:00 in the morning. 9 hours later we'll go out to eat to celebrate gettin that out of the way! I only have 81 days left til Graduation! So from now till then I have to find a boards patient! Or passing boards and graduating from UCDH will be useless! So if anyone knows ANYONE who may qualify (not been to dentist in like 10 years) and have really bad teeth, PLEASE let me know! I pay :D
6 comments:
I love going to Jazz games, and I am so excited for your little Daisy to have puppies, please put up pictures when she does. I hope all is going well good luck with the rest of school. Miss you!
What are you guys doing with your puppies? If you are selling them, my mom might want one, let us know :) and good luck on your board!
Hey Cole hasn't been for about 5 or 6 years and has bad teeth. He would be happy to help you out.
My husband hasn't been to the dentist since his senior year of high school, which was about 6 years ago. We haven't had dental insurance, being the reason. He would be happy to help you out. I'm not sure if his teeth qualify as bad, but he has a big hole in the back one. YUCK! (I would be happy to hand him over to help you out as well!!) LOL
Ya we're gonna sell them :( She's having 2 and will be ready right around graduation and perfect for summer. I'll for sure post pics! And we're selling them for less than we bought her for because they wont be purebred. They'll be paperanians (Papillon/Pomeranian)! That was my moms first dog and she said they're just like poms-since it;s the closest breed to pomeranians. We're so excited!
You guys are always up to fun stuff! Good luck with the puppies and with the boards! You're a great pet owner!
Post a Comment