Ok so since it's been like 2 months since I updated last, this will be a HUGE update...a lot has happened (including 2 holidays!) And because there are so many pictures, I'm going to let the pictures tell the story!
Thanksgiving at my parents house.
Just cute pics of me blow-drying Daisy after a bath. She LOVES the blowdryer and falls asleep every time :) She's so cute and brings such a personality to our home!
It snowed a TON! So ty shoveled a little snow in our backyard for Daisy to go potty...
...and it snowed again....
My first time Christmas tree huntin (his whole family was so surprised I've hunted everything else BUT Christmas trees)
And the final product! Our frist REAL Christmas tree!!! Isn't she a beauty?!
We went to a Christmas party with some of my friends



We visited the moon

I then forcasted the weather for channel 2 news. I got paid big bucks and was on TV
Temple Square
Showing off all our white elephant gifts :)
We visited Hansen's Planiterium before going to eat and to Temple Square.
Ty spun Jupiter on his finger...
I held Saturn...
And even Mars (I know busy night huh?!)
Christmas Eve with the Hansens
Neices and Nephews acting out Jesus' birth


We also got a deep freezer, glass cups, a skillet, Jazz and Bee's tickets, money, clothes, and lots more! It was a good Christmas :)
Ty and our newly pregnant Daisy enjoying the warm fire Christmas morning!
Look how cute our little shepard was!!!!
Christmas Morning with the Masons...as always, a mess!! Santa found us alright!
Ty got the quite-close toilet seat he's wanted!
4 comments:
CUTE pictures!!!!! It was fun to be "updated" with the Hansen's :)
You guys are SUCH a cute, sweet couple!
cute pics. Sounds like you had a great Christmas! Deagan looks sooo cute! I love that little guy! He is so much fun. And look at Heidi's kids wow they are grown up. So much fun to see! thanks for sharing!
Wait, so is Daisy pregnant pregnant?? Or just pregnant?
Miss you! Looks like you guys have had so much fun!! :)
Looks like a way fun holiday!! Glad we got to spend some of it with you guys. I'm going to have to get your cute pics. of Christmas Eve and Deigen!!
Post a Comment