Monday, November 30, 2009

PLEASE HELP!

ATTENTION ALL PREGNANT WOMEN (or pregnant in the past year):
I need help with a survey for school. Does anyone know of any pregnant women who would be willing to fill out a survey on pregnancy and oral health? A group of pregnant women would be even more awesome if possible...but I'll take anything I can get :) Please leave me a message if you can be of any help-or your email address if you'd be willing to participate. Thanks!! I really appreciate it!!

6 comments:

Heaton Family said...

lol Lana I was pregnant 11 months ago.. cuttin it close! Let me know if I can help sun_croz@hotmail.com

Stephanie said...

Not sure what it's for but I can help if you need me. Stephinawebb@gmail.com

Janell R. Cropper said...

Hey Lana! I'd be willing to help you out with your survey as well!
janellsmellsgood@gmail.com. Good luck!!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Hey Lana! I'd be willing to help you out with your survey as well!
janellsmellsgood@gmail.com. Good luck!!

Cole, Heather, Brylee and Lilly said...

Its been 10 months now but I am happy to help any way I can. Heathergarlick@hotmail.com

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

Hey Lana you can send me the survey kurtandtara@hotmail.com