Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years and the Jazz Game

It's been so fun to be with family for the holidays. It's even better to be with the whole family because it doesn't happen very often. For New Years we hung out with my family and made home-made cafe rio burritos-from the sweet pork to the cilantro-lime dressing. They were so good! Then we played a few games and the guys all went to bed before new years (party poopers)!


The next morning we got up early to go ice fishing.
We caught around 10 fish.
Daisy was so funny with the fish. She HAD to see what they were and then she would attack them and shake them in her mouth! And then when she got cold she would lift her paws in the air and wait for someone to pick her up! It was so cute!!

The next day Ty and I went to the Jazz Game with his sister Marlee and a date.
Unfortunately they lost 95-105 agains the Nuggets :(
The Jazz Bear was really funny. There were some Nugget fans sitting behind us and the Jazz Bear sprayed them with silly string. He's really entertaining!

2 comments:

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

lana...i read your blog and i love it of course! how come i didn't see any pics of your new niece??

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Thanks Chels! I don't know why I didn't...I haven't posted ANY have I? I'll get on that ha