Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween with the Hansens!

Halloween was a little crazy at the Hansen residence this year! There were lots of people, food, and games! We were priviledged to have a lot of scary and fun people join us. We had Tyson the rodeo clown, Lana the prom queen, and Daisy the cheerleader. We won funniest costume.

Ron Burgundy and Veronica Corningstone were there reporting for KVWN TV channel

The sexy devil McCall and blind ref JD won sexiest costume

Mighty Joe Young and Cosmo came to keep everyone in line

John Smith brought his savage girlfriend Pocahontas

I think these homeless bums named Afton and Brett saw there was a party and showed up for the free food... they won most original costumes
Scary witch Danielle and bloody Vampire John cast spells on everyone
Layne aka Billy Rae Cirus and his sexy clown Minda made an appearance
Shaggy and Valma won all around best costume!
Sally and Jack Skellington came to make sure we don't grow tired of the same Halloween routine. They won scariest costumes
Micheal Phelps and Dara Torez (Karley and date) showed up thinking we were having a swimming party
The girls of UCDH
Our small house with so many people!
I think I put too big of a piece of dry ice in the punch because it bubbled over. Everyone thought that's how it was supposed to be and it was pretty cool :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

good blog
greetings from Spain

Camille said...

Oh my heavens!!! You lil party ANIMALS!!!! Very creative costumes :) I loved them!!! Looked like a good time!!! And I thought I was creative by going as a car freshener! When I could have been Pocahontas with my "Jerry Smith" :) Yay for Halloween!!!

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Thanks Camille! It WAS fun! An air freshener huh?! LOL! That's hilarious, at least we know your party didn't stink!

Who's Rogelio?...I might be going private soon...

JaRelle Bailey said...

That looks like so much fun! I"m glad your party turned out well. I loved the costumes! I dressed up as a new mom, Dave as a new dad, and Peyton as a little froggy. :)