Saturday, October 10, 2009

Jeep Ride

For those of you who don't know, Ty and I bought a jeep. It's not the nicest jeep of all time, but it sure is the funnest! We put it to good use. We would like to upgrade and get a nicer one someday, but for now, 'ol Whitey will have to do.

We went for a ride today and it was B-E-A-utiful!

I added both these pictures because it was funny because I was setting the timer and running as fast as I could and then catching Daisy on my way just in time for the beep!

This is Payson Lake
And this cute old bench was just there and I couldn't resist taking a picture! (don't mind Daisy mooning the camera)

2 comments:

Camille said...

CUTE pics Lana girl!!!! Its so pretty up there :) And "Old Whitey" looks dang fun!!!! I see many jeep rides ahead for you 2 !!!

taryn said...

You guys are such a cute couple! Going on drives with your sweetheart is so much fun :)

I loved seeing the video of you at school! I might have to steal it and put it on my blog. Maybe I can get a couple patients if I advertise :)