Thursday, October 8, 2009

My 10 Seconds of Fame!!

Today Channel 4 News came to my school to do a little highlight of UCDH. They interviewed my patient, Micheal Couture, and then they recorded me pretending to clean his teeth (since he wasn't numb yet) and then it aired at 5:00!! So ya I'm pretty much famous! Watch the video! It's from Channel 4 News website!

5 comments:

Bree Bastian said...

What a cute girl.....why wouldn't they want you on tv? Thanks for sharing! Love ya!

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan said...

Awesome!! You are my new hero! :)

The Henrie Family said...

Oh my heck! I'm related to a STAR! :)

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Yes you are!! I'm scheduled to be in your area this next weekend, I'll sign autographs then ;)

katie said...

Lol! Lana, I totally saw you when it originally aired. I was at work and yelled.."hey, I know her"!..you're so famous :)