Today is a day that will be lived in infamy.
My parents neighbors had visitors that had a very mean and ferocious dog who decided he was in a bad mood and took his anger out on poor, innocent, defenseless, little Buck.
My parents neighbors had visitors that had a very mean and ferocious dog who decided he was in a bad mood and took his anger out on poor, innocent, defenseless, little Buck.
When my dad came outside, Buck ran to him breathing thru his ribs with skin and blood falling off him everywhere. My dad rushed him to the vet but they said there was nothing they could do but put him out of his misery.

And believe me, if I get one chance at that dog he won't have a rib left to breath thru!
10 comments:
Oh my gosh... I can't believe that. Poor Buck. I only got to meet him twice but what a sweet little pet he was. :( :( :(
I hope your family is doing okay with the loss of cute lil Buck. I will always remember him and his cute red bow at Linzee's wedding and sucking on my ear till it hurt and eating all the leaves off of that bush and all your mom's flowers.
lana that is so so sad! When I was little I had a pet chicken and I named her susan and i walked outside one day to a dog shaking her to death in his mouth.. Saddest day ever. little buck was so cute! Those dumb dogs. lol
I am so sorry. That is such a sad story. What a mean dog! A pit bull attacked my cat once. He lived, but he was all bloody, and I will never forget that day. I hope you guys are doing well.
Geez....poor lil Buckster :( I'm glad I got pictures of him too! Thats too bad, not a good way to go.
Ya we are all way sad. Pets become part of the family and it's hard to let em go :( He had such a personality and he was just so fun :,{ It'll be hard to get over but well be ok :/ Thanks for the support everyone!
Oh how mean! sorry thats so sad!
Oh I feel so bad about buck. I love that you guys had a pet deer. It totally sounds like you guys to have a pet like that. You always are doing something fun! If you ever get a chance give the dog a kick from me too.
Lana, Sorry about Buck,This post made me get chocked up... That pic. of your mom and buck priceless, I know how much she ( and all of you) Loved buck!!! He was a cutie... The best memory of him was when he was in your mom's garden, he was so cute running and jumping!
OH my HECK! I am soooooo sad.. Which neighbor? I hope they feel like CRAP!
It was the mexicans that live in that white house. It was their friends' dog. I don't know if they feel bad or not, they never said anything after, like it never happened!
Post a Comment