Well I've finally got some pictures from Linzee and Wes' wedding. The wedding was really pretty. The weather was perfect (unlike my wedding day) and everything went as planned. Our good friend Chelsea was their photgrapher and she did an AMAZING job! Here are a few of my favorites:
The whole Mason gang!
Dave & JaRelle (and baby Peyton), Dad & Mom, Wes & Linz, Kami, McCall, Me & Tyson


This is my expression when I saw a celebrity from the movie "Dumb and Dumber"

OF COURSE we had to get a picture with him! He's the blind boy in the wheelchair who pet the dead bird in the movie. Does he look familiar?!! The movie's like 15 years old or somethin so he's a bit older.

Me and Nancy


Buck trying to eat the gifts

I don't actually know what we're doing here...it looks like I'm expressing my undying love for him or something with my serious expression and he's more concerned about his boutonniere


FrIeNdS!!!

Just us twins!
Lindsey just got a blog! So you'll all have to check it out!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! We can't believe that Buck's still alive and how cute he is with that ribbon around his neck! You two are so cute and in love! Congrats to your sister!
Looks like a fun wedding, I want to see a close up of her now hubby. I hope you got the invite I dropped off at your house. Hope to see you this weekend.
Awww I love this post! :)
That was such a great, great day. I need to get copies of those pics. Maybe one day I'll even get around to posting them on my blog.. not.
BUT I will include them in my shutterfly year book!
love your blog and you even more!
This is Nancy by the way....
Hey Lana! Thanks for the sweet comment!!! We love it! And...believe it or not...we only have 1 or 2 decorations for Expressions...wierd huh??? I worked for trade at Homespun so most of them came from there:) I still need to see your house!! I bet it's darling!!! And Lindsey's wedding looked amazing...I wish I could have made it to see all of you:( We will all have to get together soon! Love ya
Post a Comment