Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July and MoRe!!

We've been quite busy lately as you can tell with all our pictures. The first is just our most recent family picture taken by our crazy, I mean awesome neighbor Kimball. He took family pictures for the entire ward...FREE! How nice huh?! He's fun! It took us about 101 pictures before we could get Daisy to look at the camera with her ears up, she didn't like posing for it. But he did a good job :)
Ty and JD were out moving pipe for my dad out on his farm and they saw this baby deer out in the field by itself, so being the softies they are, they went out and got it and took it home. He was just born and couldn't walk yet.
We named him Buck!
Then it got bigger and got more strength as it got older.

He would suck on our fingers before we started bottle feeding him.

Little Deigen didnt know what to think of his kisses...

He loves sucking on our ears.

He drinks goat milk. He is just like Bambi, he's awkward and falls alot. He did the splits on the slippery patio after this picture like Bambi did on the ice!
And this is my friend Layken's baby raccoon Scratches! He's so cute! He was licking my nose! I love that they use their hands alot!
Swatting at the camera. Ya us Aurorans have wierd pets :)
We went boating on the 4th. We went to Yuba and spent the day tubing, wake boarding, and getting sunburned...I mean suntanned.
This was me and McCall on the tube...
And this was Dave and Ty...JaRelle and Dave were in an argument so she was taking it out on him by driving the boat like a drunk mad man! I was seriously scared to be IN the boat! I thought we were all gonna die! Ty said it felt like concrete when they wrecked.
We finished the 4th off by going to the Salina Rodeo of course!

7 comments:

Adam and Dev said...

Hey Lana...it's Devri! I found your blog and if you go private, I would like an invite. Mine is private too, so I would have to send you an invite as well. Thanks! Hope all is going well!

my email is devluvcheers@hotmail.com

Austin, Annie & Camden said...

You guys are so cute! I love your family picture...Well,it looks like your having a good summer and we can't wait until we get back and we can all hang out :)

Unknown said...

Hello there Lana! It looks like you had a great 4th! I miss our small town festivities. They are always the best! I know, the cake is hilarious huh?! I had 20 people waiting so I couldn't hold off any longer...therefore, it was bound to look ugly. I had a friend write on it for me and we have never laughed so hard in our lives! Fun time... I love your family picture...ADORABLE!!! And, our dogs need to play sometime:)

Chelsea said...

I love your family pic! I want one with our dogs SO much, but it would be impossible to get them to hold still. Buck is SO cute too! To get those pics in a row, I just used the application "Paint" on the computer, and just pasted them next to each other and saved the whole thing as a new photo. It helps me save room with really long posts.

Beagleys said...

Oh how fun!!! You guys do have weird pets, but i do admit that i would love to have a little bambi!

John and Danielle Corrigan said...

Well fun pictures! I would have given anyyyything to pet that adorable baby deer and the raccoon! How cuuuute! Any way good job on the family photo.

J♥M said...

You guys know how to have a great time! I'm so glad we were able to see you and thanks for letting us see, touch, and play with Buck and Daisy!