Friday, May 8, 2009

April in Review

I've been meaning to update our blog with Easter but I can't get my family to email the pictures they took so I guess I'll have to do w/o. And we keep taking more pictures so I have Easter, our trip to St. George, and the Bee's Game on here.
So the most recent is the Bee's Game. We just went last night with Cliff and JaKelle and had a good time. We had good seats and got entertained by a drunk guy yellin at some of the players.

The weekend I finished finals we went to St. George with Cliff and JaKelle and stayed at Cliff's family's condo. We didn't do much because it was rainy and windy (ya figures) but it was relaxing and nice to take my mind off school. We watched "Yes man" and I think I was the only one laughing OUT LOUD, but everyone said they liked it-I loved it, I love both the main characters. Then we went to the outlet mall and to dinner at Iggy's so the guys didn't miss the Jazz/Lakers game.

Iggy's for dinner!

Our sweet little cupcake has gotten in the habit of chewing anything and EVERYTHING! She goes through my purse, my closet, and apperently my bathroom (yes that's a tampon-a clean one of course) to find anything she can possible fit in that little mouth of hers...yet, we still LOVE her!
For Easter, we spent most our time at my house since JaRelle and Dave were here from Idaho and we don't get to see them very much. It was nice to be there with the WHOLE family. All my sister and their boyfriends/husbands were there! There was a debate on what to do but we all voted on just stayin home and eatin some good dutch oven and playin games instead of goin anywhere. So we played mario kart, mexican train, had a rummy winners loosers table...it was fun!
And OF COURSE we colored eggs! Instead of each of us havin our own dozen, we just shared with our hubby. But it was still plenty.
Just us :)
The finished products! Mine and Ty's are on the very right.
And of course we rolled them...
notice where everyone eyes are ha ha ha! Watchin Daisy run after the first egg lol!!
*Our tradition*
The Hansen Family!
Shootin Skeet!
007

No comments: